Craters (Newcomer)

Home Forums Flying Plans & Reports Craters (Newcomer)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,
    I am a new guy from California and wanted to try out my new harness and get back into the groove of things by heading out to craters one of these days. I have my H3, but was looking if anyone was going out there and could show me the ropes for that site. I am available all week.

-Ian

Anonymous

Welcome to Arizona. I’m not sure what your foot/cliff lunch kills are.but Mingus mountain is the place to be this time of year.I will be camping the 14th 15th 16th of May.you’re welcome to come by and I’ll show you the ropes on Mingus. Plus Ole usually up there all summer he might also be able to show you the ropes he’s usually able to fly during the week.

Anonymous

IF you are still looking for a Crator Mentor before getting a piece of Mingus give me a shout. I would be happy to show you some Crator ropes.

Anonymous

I’m still looking for weather (and family schedule) to come around for my first Crater flight since 1998.

Anonymous

Okay well as you know the Crators can take a launch from virtually any direction and it will be heating up VERY soon so, let me know because I was thinking of heading up this weekend and I will be away for the next few.

Anonymous

Ole has been told that he is spending too much time in the woods.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.